Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas in Pictures(with captions) (100th post!)

Photobucket
Nana with Shawl (Look close, she's wearing a red shirt too!)

Photobucket
Grandpop with his weird coloured-scarf!

Photobucket
Burt's Scarf with it's lovely label. I had fun on Christmas Eve!

Photobucket
Box of Yarn that I got from mom!

Photobucket
I did Finish Jen's socks (on Christmas!) but failed at getting a decent finished picture, so you get that.

Photobucket
Mom loved her sweatervest, and I think she looks lovely.

Photobucket
Dad's ipod touch case was surprisingly a hit - he's a hard guy to please normally!

Now for my presents from others.
:)

Photobucket
All those books, plus Sensational Knit Socks and Knitting Workshop from Nana. LOVE EZ now! I wish she was my grandma!

Photobucket
My boots. This picture doesn't do them justice, they are just so pretty, wearable and comfortable.

Photobucket
Excuse the lack of focus, I was trying to get the yarn cakes in the picture too, to show how busy I was after I got it!
Photobucket
(Enjoy your vacations/ yarn/holiday/food!)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Wow! You did some present knitting! Are your fingers sore?