Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Little Sale

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I'm having a little etsy shop sale. Things have been sitting in my shop for a while, and sadly, I don't think I have the time or energy to update regularly.

I do have quite a bit of fabric stash, and I do plan on making some more bags, but I think I'll try and market those towards people in my college (it's a whole new market!). I do have some undyed SW merino roving, some sock yarn that's undyed...but really? I just want to get rid of it all.

So to readers of this blog, I'm giving %10 off. Just email me at sam.edge@sbcglobal.net before your purchase and I'll adjust the price.

I do have a skein of undyed sock yarn, if anyone's interested in a custom dye job. Let me know.

And if anyone knows who lexi is, please let me know!

No comments: