Monday, October 27, 2008

Minions

I've converted more! Well, marcella is so far along that she taught Nikki (the one in the towel).



Nikki made her own pattern, and keeps offering to sell it to me for $10...she's doing a strip of knits and purls on a stockinette background.

Not much knitting, midterms and projects and reading have taken over... and also I just don't know what to start. Anyone one have any suggestions for a sock pattern like charade, but stretchy, the same difficulty and free of lace? I love the pattern but it's not stretchy at all. I've got some harmony dpns, and I love them now! I have knit a bit on my Polka Dot mittens (my hands are cold all the time) and on my Millie kneesocks.

(And as for Halloween, I don't have a costume yet!)

1 comment:

Loanne said...

This is a fun picture, I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to learn how to knit.