Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back



Back to school, dorm and classes. And to being oddly hungry without much to eat. (except for right now, I just had some grapefruit and a stew thing that I stole from my house)

I finished that handspun hat, and I did knit quite a bit of work on my sweater last night, I'm finally up to the increases without screwing up!

For now, here's some flat hat pictures, I'll have modeled ones later when a small-headed friend of mine models.






ETA: I forgot, I'm spinning up some more yarn (merino silk blend!) to make another porom (or beret in general).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the Porom =). And, of course, the varigation in your wonderful handspun. I really like how the colours merged. Tres belle

The merino-silk looks yummy! I think it would go with your hair better than that colour of Porom... 'Tis lovely.

How's your dorm?