Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nothing Much Going On

Except a little prank on a friend, involving chicken nuggets. Today was a snow day, and we did nothing at all. This morning I woke up at 7:45 just like every morning, and turned out my computer and found that all day classes were canceled, and told my roommate to go back to sleep!


(Mckayla and Amber playing in the snow)

Last night, I put my whole sweater together, and started the yoke!



And, today I finished a mitten (not the thumb yet, and of course I don't have the finished mitten picture)!



I started my dad's fingerless mitts, but they're black and will be just like the first until I do the flap, so i didn't bother taking pictures.

Tomorrow, I actually have to do something again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sweater! Looks like it's going to be pretty fandabulous. Now, pray tell, what is this little prank involving chicken nuggets?

What temperature is it out where you are? You guys look a little underdressed for winter...

I saw the Rav pictures of the mittens, and they look wonderful! I've never worked with Malabrigo before =(.