Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moving Along

Yes, I've actually been doing things, as is the weather and some of my friends.



It's been snowing for like 8 hours straight, but it really hasn't accumulated, but it's still pretty! (I was lucky, I've been sitting here watching it for a while!)

And my friend Bayla finished her first hat!



She ran out of yarn near the end, hence the rainbow-y colored bit on the top!

I've been knitting my sweater, and these:



Not very interesting, but they're for my dad, and flying along. I started the thumb gusset on the second!

As for the sweater, I've started the color part, but it's not that interesting - there's Rav picture (just follow the side bar), if you want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice gloves. Doing the fingers always drives me crazy, to the point where I'm now avoiding the second of a pair. Yours look nice and even, and there's no puckering around the fingers. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?re