Saturday, April 18, 2009

FO: Scarf With No Name

Sorry about the lack of posting - I've had some interesting days. Tuesday night, after my post, I got my hair cut! About 5 or 6 inches are gone, and I do like it though initially it was too short - a friend cut it (for free!) so I can't complain.

I did finish that scarf the other day, but I just blocked it last night, and it was over 74" long! A tinsy bit too long for my blocking board (actually using



Pattern: My own! Soon to be released. I don't know what to call it still, though!
Yarn: Life In Lilt Creations "Glow" I had Jess special dye it for me! She's very sweet, and I do miss ogling at her yarns!
Needles: Size 6



I got some yarn from knitpicks friday, and I started some socks, but more on that later!

5 comments:

Vee said...

I can't wait until the pattern is released! I have the same top, by the way :)

Isabel Toile-dAraignee said...

Loverly scarf. Can't wait to make it!

It really reminds me of Lord of the Rings. Maybe Galadriel? She was the, well, "Queen" of the Elves of Lothlorien. Haha, or maybe just The Scarf With No Name (I rode through the desert on the horse with no name... Know that song?)

Cimorine said...

gorgeous!

Grace said...

I really really really want to make this!

Lovely tank top, by the way.

Team Knit said...

It's SO pretty! The colour is gorgeous, and the stitch you chose is divine. Awesome job!!

- Julie