Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Things

First, knitting new things - I've mentioned I started a damson, and here it is.



It's rather boring right now, but I love the yarn. I got it from a alpaca farm in maine a year ago - it's an alpaca, bamboo, merino and nylon blend. It's a lovely tight three ply, with a great alpaca halo.

In other news, I've been buying things lately - gearing up for fall. First, a coat! I'm not so sure about the buttons, but I love the pleats.



Then my parents very kindly bought me new running shoes (I used wear my sketchers, which are really just meant for walking, and they've started to fall off my feet when I run).



And finally, I bought some little blue boots. I can't wait til they get here. I did start mike's second sock in other knitting news but I haven't gotten very far on it. I have some plans for a couple sweaters this winter for myself, and a couple things I need to make for christmas too!

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Looks like Damson is off to a good start! I love your coat.

- Julie