Thursday, October 15, 2009

FO: Socks for Rhinebeck



Pattern: Toe Up Socks (Ravelry Link)
Yarn: Done Roving Sock Yarn
Needles: Knitpicks Circ 32" size (US) 1
I finished them in time for Rhinebeck! Speaking of Rhinebeck, I'm so excited to go. It's supposed to be rainy and snowy and I'm perfectly fine with that! I'll bring rain boots and sneakers, and from what I can tell, it's mostly running from building to building of vendors. Mike and I (my knitting friends couldn't make it) won't be leaving til 9 (when the other choice is to leave at like 6 so we can get there early to stand in the cold to wait for the gates to open after waiting in traffic? nah...), so I want to get there for the Ravelry meet-up at noon. It's only a 2ish hour drive from my house, so I should get there in time. Then, I want to shop for the rest of the day. And meet people! And then the Ravelry party, of course. Unfortunately, it looks like there'll be traffic. Lots of it. Everywhere.

But I still feel like it'll be like Christmas. And tomorrow is Christmas Eve (I have to get two paychecks and maybe get gas and more cash!).

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

very cute socks!!

- Julie