Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rhinebeck Part One: The Important Things

I didn't get there til 11, and we left at 4 - partly because I did not have knitting friends saying "OH! Look at THAT!", which was fine because I probably would have bought more things! I ALMOST bought a mug from Jennie the Potter, but it would have cut in to my gas budget, so I decided against it.

But, the yarn.



I know it doesn't seem like much, but the blue is enough for a sweatervest, and the cranberry color is enough for a sweater! The green fiber is for socks for mike, and the yellow sock yarn is for someone, and the BFL fiber (the fluff behind the blue yarn) is for someone (I have no idea who!).

I went everywhere I wanted to go, everywhere was very crowded!



Everyone was very nice though, I struck up conversations with several people. (I actually kept seeing these three women several times!)

Bob was there.



(That's Ysolda in there!) She was in it all day and night - at the ravelry party (which I didn't even really stay for, we were back in the car by 7, both exhausted!), she was riding the bus with people, and little kids were asking for bob! I thought that was cute!

And the cupcakes.



There will be at least one more part, if not two.

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

wow, it looks like it's been incredible so far!!! great yarn, too.

- Julie