Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth and a Sale for Etsy!

I had a less eventful fourth of July than in the past - but it was more fun. We went to a friend's house, and we set off some fireworks in his backyard, and my friend Mollee and I fought our urge to run away from the fire while the men just sat there and watched.

We had a nice fire.









I told you they just sat there!

And, I've been updating the shop slowly but surely. I have about 40 items in stock now, and I'm planning on listing everything totally by tomorrow. I'm having a sale to clean out some stuff that's been hanging around! Everything (everything, including sale items) is 15% off! Just buy it, and I'll refund the 15%, not including shipping.

I've started making lined bags! They close when you pull the sides of the string and they are SO cute!







Check them out here!

PS Knitting? What knitting? I've been knitting my aunt's shawl, but I'm positive it's going to be too big, and then I have some gloves for mike...there's too much sewing and work to do to knit! I want to knit shawls again! And socks! I have to prepare for winter (she says when it's supposed to be 95 degrees tomorrow).

No comments: