Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tired.

O man I'm tired. Today was the first day at work and I'm a hostess. I never stop walking.

But I got tagged!!!

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:

1. I'm in high school, but somehow I consider myself to among the older knitters because I started knitting before Stitch and Bitch!
2. Whenever I get a grade back for anything, I think that I could have done better even if it's a 99.
3. I'm very materialistic. I like having things, but I realize (but it took a while) that material things don't make me happy.
4. I'm a worrier. I worry about the future, about that person's future, about what I'm going to knit next, about homework, about school, about parents, about my friends (especailly because they all have licenses now).
5. I sleep alot. Upwards of 9 hours a night!
6. I'm REALLY bad at standardized tests that you aren't supposed to study for.
7. I have a yarn stash, but I don't buy yarn for more than one project at a time.

Hmm, I tag.....I'm too tired to tag. everyone who reads this is tagged!!!

No comments: