Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Socks!!!

Most of my friends are graduating in about a week and 3 hours. It's terrifying for me, so I wonder what it's like for them.

I went to my friend keri's graduation party (the first of three), and I told her that monday that I would make her a pair of socks. I finished the first at the party then started the second. Now I'm a little past the heel on the second. I'm using left over Cotton Fine, and I'm terrified of running out!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can see how little blue I have left.

I bought more yarn this weekend. You see, I want a sock yarn stash, but I've bought all this yarn (all of three skeins) with projects in mind.

But it's boring sock yarn, so I'm not letting it count.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I bought these awful needles too - I'm returning them. The cord is great, but the needle has a kink on the end and the join sucks. I think for other things beside magic loop, these would be fine, but for magic loop, DO NOT BUY THEM!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I bought these thinking they were inox - they are not, they are called Prym, but in the same packaging. Maybe they are the same? Any insight?)

Thats all (all I have to deal with now is finals!!!).

No comments: