Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ack

So if anyone tells you you need to not have wisdom teeth, don't let them. It is NOT pleasant.

The good thing about this is the knitting. However, I'm being spoiled, and I'm laying upstairs, watching TV and typing on the computer, which I've pulled closer to the bed.

So, I have some very exciting news! I'm sure you all know this site. Well, I have 108 people ahead of me! Isn't that exciting? And right when I have all this extra time on my hands!

And I've decided that once I knit Print O' the Wave, I MUST knit the Bee Fields Shawl. But for what? I'm thinking for next year's prom.

I ordered some yarn for my Nana's shawl (Print o' the Wave).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More pictures later. I've started a Shedir, in Claudia's Handpainted Yarn, in the colorway john b.

O, and I finished these yesterday morning. Fingerless Gloves from Weekend Knitting. Great pattern, easy to follow, genius with the different gauges and hand sizes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(ignore the look on my face, because I'm on meds b/c of the lack of wisdom teeth!)

I think I screwed up on them, hence the yarn still hanging from it.

Yarn: Suri Alpaca Merino
Needles: Size 7 Straights, Bamboo
Gauge: 5 sts per inch, 6.5" hand size.

No comments: