Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Maine...

Picture time!
Knitting at the end, if vacation pictures bore you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket'

(I'm the one with the brown sweater on, with the blue socks!) The other two girls on the couch are my cousins, the boy is my boyfriend. The kids on the floor are my siblings.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I'm the one with the braids) This is in Acadia (a national park in Maine), almost on top of Cadallic Moutian, the tallest mountain in the park.

ALERT: Bad, boring knitting pictures!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Spiral Boot Socks)
I've started the heel!
I know I'm boring. I will edit later to add the pictures that only Mike has on his computer.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Sam

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's been lovely to visit with you and see the lovely projects you are working on. Those Drunken Bee socks in particular - LOVE them.