Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finishing by Christmas?

I love not having a job, I get so much knitting done!

Print is growing like a friggin' weed, and I'm half a repeat from done! But then there's the edging - I'm not looking forward to that. I think I understand the directions, though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket (it likes my shoes, too)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(the lump of lace that is Print O' the Wave)

Did anyone else notice the terrifying closeness of Christmas? I have about a little over a month to knit 2 scarves, finish the charades, finish Print, finsh thermal vest, knit a pair of socks for boyfriend's mom, and probably more, but I can't remember right now.

It isn't so much that I'm overwhelmed with the amount of thing I have to do - mostly with the amount of project I have going/want to have going. And I'm still looking at yarn! God damnit, I am so jealous of other peoples yarn!

My mom's thermal needs like another inch and then split for the placket (the button thingy). Will I finish it? I hope so!

Boring charades are past the heel:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And thats all for now, folks. I've got a choir concert tonight that I will most likely have no voice for.

No comments: