Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The FO Parade

It's only the beginning, don't worry.

Photobucket

Mike's mom's Socks
Pattern: My own, basic sock with a fair isle heel.
Yarn: Knitpicks Esstential, Petunia and Black.
Needles: 2.25 mm circ
I hate them. I'm soooo glad I've finished them!

Photobucket

Grandpop's Scarf
Pattern: Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock (from here
Needles: Size 7 (4.5mm) straights
My favorite project this Christmas. So simple and they yarn was just amazing!

1 comment:

Floderten said...

You've finished more things!! I still haven't finished the ONE thing I have to knit for Christmas. :P

But I think all I need now is to knit the border on the damn scarf and then weave in the ends and block it a bit. And then it will be DONE. *sigh* I can't wait to finish it, really.

We have 4 days left. You have 5. :P It's really not fair!