Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This is the Bad Socks Corner.

So I'm making the Anastasia Socks and they are not nice. At this moment, they are in timeout, but are tying up all the size one dpn/circs I have. I know what I have to do, I just don't want to do it. It requires have 56 sts instead of 60, and MORE ripping. I'm not looking forward to it.

Photobucket

At first, I had been knitting them two at a time, and when I started have issues, I split them up. So I worked on the right one, and thought I figured everything out, I so I put it down and worked on the left one. And that is when I resorted to throwing it down on my lap and pouting. Let me tell you, knitting DOES NOT respond to pouting.

Off to whip those socks into shape if it kills me.
(DISCLAIMER: This is not the fault of the designer - in fact, if I had read the damn chart, I wouldn't be having this problem.)

1 comment:

KnitaSaur said...

I'm suffering from those very same socks. I can't SSK, yo, ssk, yo, apparently. :( Good luck with yours!