Monday, April 28, 2008

Catch Up

I realized the other day that I forgot to show you something.

(these pictures were taken on an airplane. Isn't it weird that this is the truest color I've gotten?)

Photobucket

(Mom's modeling. I'm proud, she put her hands that way all by herself!)

Pattern: My own, loosely based off of a ravelry pattern that was very very simple (cast on 48, then knit for about 3/4 of an inch, knit flat on the dpns for a hole for the thumb, rejoin, cont'. It was great!)
Yarn: My handspun handdyed superwash merino. I'd say this took about ... 2.75 ounces.
Needles: Size 3 US dpns.
Mods: n/a.

I finished these on the plane over to California, so I'm playing a little catch up. I also finished a sock on saturday, and went to WEBs to see the Yarn Harlot on Sunday. I'll post the three pictures I have and some words ASAP. My AP tests are next week. Fun.

(Oh, at WEBs, I met Jess, one of the creators of Ravelry!)

No comments: