Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Day In the Life

I dyed yarn with some friends today... It was fun. (ALL photos were taken by heather...thanks, my camera hates not using flash)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the rocking chair of yarn!!!!

Photobucket

I got to sit in it...

Photobucket

I don't really understand this next picture...

Photobucket

Knitter's worst nightmare...

Photobucket

Beki made a perfect yarn burrito. I was proud, even though I make fun of her all the time. (I love her, really)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy table...

Photobucket

As for knitting, I finished some socks, but it's been 100+ degrees. toooo hot to even think about socks. I started another stockinette pair in Felici and I love them... I'm already planning what shoes I want to wear with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*drool* Guess what? I saw your Youtube video! It was on rainin9's blog (www.g-ster.net)!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I can't wait for my first dye-fest in a few weeks.