Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FO: Stash (CROCHETED!) Market Bag

I've had this Pima/tencel blend hanging out in my stash for.... oh, two years? Two balls, one of each color. Now that I've used all of it, I probably could have made a tank out of it, but I don't think I'd wear it!

Photobucket

It'll be nice to bring to the mall or just shopping. I don't grocery shop, but when I go to shop somewhere, I get a couple things... I don't use a plastic bag (I also recently convinced my boss to recycle too!). but then I look like I'm stealing!

Pattern:My own: SC Base, DC body.
Yarn: Cascade Pima Tencel, 1 ball grey and 1 ball black.
HOOK!: G, 3.5mm.
It was GREAT, because I started it on Saturday and finished on Sunday. Saturday I went to a long (but fun) party and this was a great project to pick up and put back down quickly!

Photobucket

I think I'll make another.

Oh, I've been ill (really really ill) the past couple of days. I even stayed home from school for two days and came home early today. I have so many final projects and no patience or energy to do them. I've knit but not alot... I've slept alot though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute bag! :) I should really learn how to crochet...

Sorry you're ill. :( Stress, perhaps? I always used to get really ill in senior high around exam time. Could hardly get out of bed. And thinking about all the things you have to do as soon as you're well again really doesn't speed up the recovery. :P
Hope you feel better soon!! *mwuah*