Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kitsch

So I was stupid the other day and went shopping for many breakable and large cumbersome things ...on a bike.

Basket + bike lock = Solution!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I recently found this in my crafty stuff under my bed, realised that all that it needed to be done was an outline and a frame, and did so!

Photobucket

(I started it like 4 years ago, and my dad's a fisherman!)

I need some opinions.I finished one of the polka dot mittens (it's too short, but I'm going to fix that), and now I have to figure out what to do with the thumb.

Photobucket

Plain thumb? Dotted thumb? Striped thumb? Opinions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say... plain thumb. I like your basket btw.

Jolynn said...

Mmm... I think either dotted or plain...

Anonymous said...

Plain... I think. Or dotted. Probably plain! :)