Thursday, September 4, 2008

Surprise!

I've been knitting!
The first four days of college we had no classes, but now we've gotten into the habit of just having time to ourselves during the day before or after classes, so I've been knitting!

Photobucket

I've finished the left front and started knitting the back, and I need to do the right front, and the sleeve, and THAT'S IT!

And I started a "knit in class" sock. Can you believe mike picked this yarn out?

Photobucket

College has been great, I'm with people all the time and our dorm is like the center of everything, I look out my window and it reminds me of a modernized Europe - like how I look out onto a plaza.

Photobucket

I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

College looks great. :) Is that a pizza crust in the first picture?? :D

Anonymous said...

What sweater pattern is that? It looks faaahbulous!

Anonymous said...

You're getting more knitting accomplished at college than I am just being at home. What's up with that?