Saturday, February 21, 2009

Remember this?



I've started knitting it again! Hence the lack of finished socks, etc. (Also due to the fact my cell phone conveniently dropped down a drain last night)

Though today I went to springfield, MA with some good friends and went to Savers, a HUGE thrift store that had very good condition clothes and shoes. I got a nice red dress (that I'm pretty sure was a handmade dress, there's no label and the seams aren't "finished"), some blue heels (for $5 dollars), some old navy jeans and a wallet. For $19.01. If you can find one near you, go. There were designer jeans/shoes/dresses for between $5-8. GO!

Anyways, I think I'll have some finished socks tomorrow, hopefully! (Just a toe left on mike's sock!)

1 comment:

Meredith M said...

I really like the top you're knitting!
What's the pattern and the yarn?
Excellent work.