Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Are you ready?



The pattern ALMOST is. I'm pretty much just re-reading for errors and tweaks, and I'm waiting for Phibian's permission to include her photos. And then the pattern will be for sale for $2. I've spent alot of time knitting these, organizing the test knitters, writing the pattern, tweaking/rewriting the pattern!

Details: For the price of the pattern, you get two different versions - the one shown above, the sport weight version, and a fingering weight version (like Phibian's). The sport weight version is knit with two different colors of Ultra Alpaca Light, 1 skein each. Size US 2, and 3 (2.75 mm and 3.25mm) are used.
For the fingering weight version, my purple mitten used 1 skein each color of Louet Gems Fingering. Size 2.75 mm, U.S. size 2 needles (dpns or magic loop) are used.
(Yeah, I'll never finish that pair - I frogged the yarn too much!)

If you want to try out the new Harmony 4" Dpns, this is a perfect pattern!

1 comment:

Toile-dAraignee said...

Yay! And damn. I can't buy patterns online.

They're lovely =).