Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not Knitting

I realized today that I've not really knit in two days. I cast on for a sock yesterday but it was in some new sock yarn I have and I think I need to use smaller needles then I thought for it. I didn't get more than a row on it before I realized that. I've been writing my anthropology paper, and writing some english work and writing and writing and writing. Last night I had to just stop looking at any screens because I had just looked too long at my computer. This is the last week before spring break, and every teacher assigned everything this week, but next week! I will work three days and my roommate is coming home with me for half of the vacation, but I want to sew and spin and knit! And after vacation there's only 6 weeks left of the semester!

1 comment:

Isabel Toile-dAraignee said...

I know what you mean. My sock needles are poking holes in my backpack, and are just reclining there.

Good luck with the anthropology paper, and the English work!

Many hugs,
Isabel