Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Have No Warranty.

Add a poor college student, a badly made (coughHPcough) broken laptop, three calls to customer support, one online chat, one promised case manager call and you get...
A still broken computer.

At 2:00pm eastern time this afternoon, on a thursday, I called the "case manager" - who DIDN'T call me (impolite and rude!), with a number that I got on my second phone call (that took a 1/2 an hour!), which didn't have an extension. So I dialed 1234. Someone talked to me, transferred me, which led to about 5 minutes of dead silence (too cheap for hold music, HP?), and finally some ringing. I'm currently speaking to a case manager named john, giving myself scoliosis.

So, after over 40 minutes on the phone after some confusion about what day of the week it is, and making sure a case manager WILL call me (he kept using the word "try") tomorrow, I still am no where after the second week of both my computer being broken/not close able and talking to HP...





I don't want to talk about it.

3 comments:

Toile-dAraignee said...

What... happened?

Vee said...

Don't you just love their customer service?!
I'm sorry about your computer.

Cimorine said...

Oh man! that's aweful! my sympathies! my computer was down for about 6 months! rotten luck!