Friday, May 15, 2009

FO, and A New Sock

I finished my mom's blue socks! I had 4.5 ounces of yarn, and I only used 2.5 ounces of it! I think I'll have enough for another pair of socks!

Pattern: Wandia from Sock Innovation by Cookie A.
Yarn: Fly Designs "Shoefly"
Needles: Knitpicks harmonies 2.25mm DPNs
Mods: I had some issues with the pattern, and I never figured out if it was user error or pattern error.



I wanna keep them!



Father's day is coming up, and my dad is getting new summer fishing socks - he has approved of the yarn - Risata from knitpicks. I'm knitting them during my lifeguard class, I passed the prerequisites, and I think I'll pass the course, and then I'm scheduled to work next week!

3 comments:

Isabel Toile-dAraignee said...

*Sighs* Very nice socks =).

Team Knit said...

those socks are amazing, I haven't seen that pattern before! your dad is going to love them.

- Julie

Anonymous said...

I love those blue socks. So pretty!

And lifeguard course sounds exciting. I assume you'll be working as a lifeguard then?