Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I've Finished...

But the hat is still wet. I'm sorry about the blog silence, I've been working one place or another for the past five days. Thank god, I have the next three weekends off (I don't know how that happened, but I'm not going to question it)!



This is my second Porom, and I still want to make another with a smooth DK weight. Preferably with some alpaca in it. But not all alpaca. This hat was made with a merino/silk blend that I spun... A little unevenly, but it looks fine! I'll show some more pictures and a real FO post when the hat dries.

2 comments:

Isabel Toile-dAraignee said...

Very lovely. The colour is quite nice, a little purple, a little blue... I'm looking forward to the FO post.

Team Knit said...

ooh, looks lovely so far.... I'm loving that yarn you chose!

- Julie