Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Checkerboard!

Obviously, vacation is over - I haven't posted in five days! I've been working at one place or another, and tomorrow I have a job interview at Joann Fabrics! I have about a week and a half before I go back to classes, I just ordered my textbooks, and some t-shirts from Threadless (they're having a sale!).

Knitting - I haven't really been doing it. I did take some pictures of something I knit Before Ravelry and the blog.



I made this, I think when I was a junior. I really can't remember, but nana has definitely had it up in maine for at least two years. I also made the the checkers in pottery class. Actually, I think this was one of those projects I just never got around to photographing. But it's the checkerboard from Weekend Knits, from Mission Falls Cotton. More later when I have some more news on current knitting - I'm waiting on some buttons for mom's vest and for this awful heat to break!

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

love the checkerboard! do you find you use it much? Looks like it's perfect for picnics.

- Julie