Friday, September 4, 2009

Almost Done Sock

I've been speeding along on Mike's sock, and for once I'm a little afraid it'll be too big! I think I'm going to take a break from them until I can get him to try them on.



I'm using this pattern which I love, but this is the second time that I've made socks with it and it's turned out too long. It says to stop 3" short of the total length of foot, but I think it should be more like 2.5" or even 2"!

The color of this yarn changes depending on the lighting - natural or like-natural lighting, it's green and blue. Then in indoor lighting, it's green and purple! I've been knitting it a lot in class. But, I had my orientation day for Joanns today and while watching the videos, I asked if I could knit. But my new boss said she'd rather me not. The rest of the time went by pretty fast, I've never worked in a store before so I think it'll be interesting. And I didn't tell them this when I was hired, but I had a lot of trouble with the cash register at friendly's!

No comments: