Sunday, October 11, 2009

Newport

This weekend has been fun! Hence the lack of blogging!

Started with Mike and I's anniversary, we went out to dinner on Friday night, the same place I remember going when I was very little, the Red Parrot.



Other than that, we've been shopping only every day about twice a day, and I've managed not to spend TONS of money (Rhinebeck is next weekend!), I bought some candy.



I just ate the big one, and the little ones are for my family after I get home.

Last night, this is the view from the pool area, where Mike's family had their cookout.



This morning, mike and I went on a very small portion of the cliff walk near Salve Regina and the Breakers .





A nice man offered to take a picture of mike and I.



Oh and I bought some yarn, but more about that later! We saw a fabulous red vespa on the way back from the Cliff walk.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That is a delicious vespa.