Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chugging Along

Thank you for all the lovely comments on the sweater!I absolutely love it, and I've been wearing the past few days. I have yet to wear it out of the house, but my Bio Anthropology class wanted to see it finished and luckily it was canceled last week, and this week I hope to wear it! My only regret is that the buttons are very heavy, and sort of pull down the sweater, which I hope won't distort the fabric after a while!

Now that I've finished that big project, I want to start a sweatervest out of the same yarn for myself, but I need the needles in Max's Jacket for that. I bought some fleece and a separating zipper for the front. I want to make fleece pockets for the inside, and do a I-cord edging along the sleeves, hood, front and bottom.



I hope to be done with the body before thanksgiving (two weeks!).

No comments: