Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Two Hats

I'm in between two essays and just finished a presentation. I have an 8 page paper due next week, and I really need to get spinning on my fleece to mittens project for my class, but wanted to stop by to show off some hats.

The first hat is a quick, not very exciting hat that I made for my cousin's friend, and he'll be paying me a little bit (if I were to count my hours, I would have to charge $50. I wouldn't feel comfortable charging that for a hat, especially one so simple that I knit it all during classes, and my cousin said his friend really wanted it!).



Pattern: Made it up, 2x2 ribbing and decreases on 88 sts
Yarn: Woolease Chunky
Needles: Size 8

The second is my Piper hat that I made about a year ago now, and when I babysat my baby cousin Max last, he wore it for a bit!



And if you don't think that's cute:

3 comments:

Vee said...

Nice hats! Your cousin is adorable :D

Julie said...

awesome hats!! I love the stripy one.

Dennis Williams said...

beautiful closeups!!! I would like to know what camera did them. I have a sony cybershot 14.1 megapixels and I can't get it to do anything that close much less that good. whatever you're doing, earthling, I NEED your technology! I'll try to get back here to see if you reply but I am cyber impaired & wd. appreciate an email if you can spoare the time to dennishwilliams@gmail.com, thanks