Friday, February 11, 2011

FO: Bitterseed Shawl



Just rolling out the FOs, here! I started everything around the same time, so it's all being finished now!

Pattern: Bitterroot from knitty
Yarn: Mad Tosh Sock yarn
Needles: Size 6 circs
Mods: Uh. I ran out of yarn. For the cast off row. I found a very similar yarn I had already and luckily, you can't even tell unless you look closely!



I love it. The yarn looks silky and has gorgeous color variation and was a joy to knit with. I would not want this on my feet, and many people on Rav say that as gorgeous as the Tosh Sock is, it doesn't last for socks. So that's that!

About the pattern: I think this was one of my favorite shawl patterns. It had long enough sections of pattern repeats that I was able to knit it primarily in class but still changed pattern throughout the shawl so it held my interest and my knitterly happiness! A five star FO!

1 comment:

Hilro said...

love the shawl and the stitch! Can't believe you knit in class.