Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Twirl?

I want to twirl around when wearing the knee socks. I also sort of feel like a catholic school girl. Is that bad? I don't know.

I apologize about the pictures. The weather just didn't want to cooperate, so I haven't wore them to school yet.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yarn: Reylonds Soft Sea Wool
Pattern: Spiral Boot Socks from Interweaveknits Summer 07
Needles: size 2 for leg, size one for foot.
Mods: none, other than the needle sizes.

Nothing else, though, sorry!

2 comments:

Melsbells said...

I want those socks! Will you PLEASE tell me what the pattern is? Comment it on my blog... please please please! oh, and how hard were they?
thanks!

Floderten said...

In my experience (*cough*), Catholic school girls are very popular.

... it especially helps if you are wearing a small, pleated skirt. I'm just saying, is all. :P

Anyway, amazing socks! I'm sad I never finished mine, but the yarn was crap. ;)