Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Day in the Life

Well, a day last week. I really just want to show you my minions.

Photobucket

"So that's how you make a sock!"

Photobucket

(I'm the one on the right)

Photobucket

Left to right: Beki, me, and Heather. Heather is a more advanced minion, and beki at the time was learning how to knit the heel of a sock.

Photobucket

Me at Webs. My life source.

Photobucket

Spinning.

All these are from different periods, but this is my knitting/now spinning side of my life. Hopefully, I'll be to photograph vermont this weekend and possibly some school...and then maybe knit sometimes too1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for minions! And Webs (I'm jealous - need to go back again!)!And spinning (which I need to try!)

Katie said...

Hello! I've been peaking in on your blog and wanted to say hi:-). Your knitting is great, and I'm glad to see you're converting others to the craft!

I've never been to Webs (which is crazy, since I live in MA!), but every time I hear of another happy knitter visiting Webs it's just another reminder to take a trip out there! Have a great evening