Friday, February 22, 2008

Avoiding

Photobucket
What my bed looks like when I'm attempting to write a research paper. I've spent most of the day there, typing and pulling my hair out, and I think I finally have a thesis and about 3/4 of a page. I need about 5-6 pages, and I need to have another source. I'm planning on doing most of it on Sunday, but I wanted to know exactly what I'm writing about.
(I'm writing about Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman, and if Willy decides to define his children with the dreams that he's reached for, or let them define themselves with the things he's been sucessful at.)

Photobucket

Left to right: Heather, Beki, and me.

Me and my knitting friends at the Northhampton Brewery after visiting WEBS.

Photobucket

Awesome Cream Soda label.

Photobucket

I finished my handspun sock. The top of the leg got a little bigger, but that what happens with handspun. But I still love it.

I should go work on my paper. But I can do that tomorrow, right?

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

I LOVE the socks. Great colours!

I wish I was a little closer so I could go to WEBS. :(

Wendy
(a new reader who stumbled across you on raverly somehow)

Beverly said...

Your sock looks great!