Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WEBS and More

I've been saving up for my blog anniversary, but I can't hold it in any more.

I went to Webs today. I bought enough yarn for the Printed Silk Cardigan, some for my cousins socks, and some misti alpaca lace for her sister's shawl.

Oh! And I spun on a wheel, a Louet S10 DT! I was awful at it. I made a little bit of yarn that I of course lost after she gave to me. And the Kangaroo Dyer taught me how to spin! I spun some of her beautiful roving.

I know what wheel I want, it's just the matter of the money!

But to the already-spun yarn.

Photobucket

Frog Tree Pima Silk for the Printed Silk Cardigan. (swatching - I'm going on size fours, fives where too big)

Photobucket

Misti Alpaca Lace for my cousin's Swallow Tail Shawl.

Photobucket

Cascade 220, 2 skeins, for a scarf for my mom.

Photobucket

4.5 ounces of Ashland Bay Merino Roving.

Photobucket

Same roving, only on the spindle (a new one, it's lighter).

Photobucket

Handspun, Now being turned into socks:

Photobucket

Size twos, toe up.

Photobucket

My Embossed Leaves are almost at the heel and if I ever knit them tonight, I might be able to start/finish the heel.

Sorry for the picture overload. Apparently, I've done alot recently!


Now for knitting.

No comments: