Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Think I Might Need to Change This Blog's Name...

...to death by spinning. This is getting ridiculous.

Not only have I spun about 3/4 of the 5 ounces I got today (here), but I've bought this, and I want to buy another spindle. Not to mention I'm going to WEBS with money from my tax refund burning a whole in my pocket.

ETA: I only spun 2.5 ounces of the 5 I bought, I left some in the bag.
And I think I skipped a part in the learning how to spin process - the part where I spin really unevenly and bulkly, because look at this!

Photobucket
Photobucket

But it might very well be because I literally draft my roving into pencil roving.

Photobucket

But look! Knitting!

Photobucket
Embossed Leave Socks, in knitpicks Gloss (dusk). No, I haven't gotten very far. I like my spinning.

1 comment:

Floderten said...

Why Sam, you are such a copycat! :P Bet you anything you'll finish them before I do though..