Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekends

Photobucket

We've got snow again. It's actually getting sort of annoying, that we keep having snow on days there's no school the next day. But it provides a good opportunity for knitting, which, surprisingly, is actually being done. (but other than knitting, I've done ABSOLUTELY nothing this weekend, it's been great)

We have a sleeve of the Printed Silk Cardigan! Now, I don't what percent of the sweater a sleeve is, but it's less then 25% right? More than 5%? I just don't know.

Photobucket

(Making a sweater in pieces doesn't make for very good blogging)

I started a scarf, for my mom. She lost her old a while ago, and offered to buy the yarn for new one. (of course I said yes)

Photobucket

Cascade 220, Shifting Sands Scarf, size 8 needles.

Photobucket

I haven't knit much on these socks, but look how fraternal they are! They look nothing a like!

Oh, and spinning too, to the point where my left shoulder has been complaining loudly!

This is the roving I got Friday, but only about 10 grams.

Photobucket

Weirdly enough, the true colors only show with the flash. I have boring white singles from some superwash merino I bought on Thursday, but, well, they're boring white singles. I plan on dying them with some acid dyes my school has.

(OH, and Muir? I've done nothing on her. I think I'll have to steal the needles from her and put her on straights, because I need the circ for the sweater, so I think she'll start to hibernate)

No comments: