Monday, April 14, 2008

FO: Anneli's Scarf

I finished and blocked it last night, and I stayed home from school today, so I took pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pattern:Lace Ribbon
Needles: Size four (I'm glad I went up a size, the drape with this gauge is lovely)
Yarn: Deep Sea Flower, Dream in Color Smooshy
Mods: none, other than the needle size. I did 20 repeats of the pattern and the scarf is about 60inches by 11 inches. Perfect size, my aunt could even wrap it around her head if she wanted (knowing her, she might want to).

I don't know if I mentioned I'm leaving this friday to go visit my aunt and uncle in California. If I have time, I'll still blog a little (I'm only there 5 days). And in two weeks, I'm going to see the Yarn harlot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's really pretty. Did you spin that yarn?