Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stand-In Fiber Friday

Started a Swallowtail Shawl like two days ago, and I'm almost done with the body of the shawl (I got the pattern from knitting Daily's Free E-book!)

Photobucket

(I know this isn't yarn, but I'm leaving for California tomorrow, so you'll have plane/airport/house/park/yarn pictures then!)

I am only bringing carryons, so I'm only bringing one pair of metal needles, just some dpns that I don't mind losing. But I'm bringing TONS of bamboo and birch needles (I'm only leaving for five days, and I think I have five projects).I'm worried that they'll take those away too, because although it says on the site that they're allowed, it's still up to the individual person. Hope!

Photobucket

I'll blog when I get there, or maybe if I'm bored in the airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shawl. Not sure yet, but that might be my first lace...