Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday

Today was the typical Sunday. It was perfectly cloudy, until the skies heard Mike and I talking about going to the park - then the skies opened up and poured. Just buckets of water, flooding everything. It was a perfect day for a bit of knitting (which is impossible to photograph in this light), tea and a little lord of the Rings movie (I don't really particularly like it, but I forgot to watch it last time I was supposed to, I fell asleep!).

Photobucket

We went for a little drive and I was wet, because we went to the grocery store, and apparently when buckets are coming down from the sky...wool socks still are nice and warm!

Photobucket

More knitting photos when there actually seems to be a sun.
(and no, I'm not in the Ravelry Olympics. I'm avoiding it rather well, huh?)

No comments: