Thursday, November 20, 2008

Working On...

I have some stuff in progress, mostly christmas knitting or planning for christmas knitting. I bought the Lesile pattern, and I have some Malabrigo, I just need to go home and get the needles to swatch with (this should be for my sister for christmas...we'll see).

My list:
Hat for Grandpop - DONE
Mittens for Jillian - DONE
Scarf for Mom - Half Finished
Jenny's Socks - DONE
Carol's Shawl - DONE
Fingerless Gloves for Dad - Need yarn (grey sock yarn)
Sister's Sweater - need to get the needles and swatch - and started.
Toy Or Sweater for Baby Cousin - not started or decided on.

I think I'm in pretty good shape.

I have two pairs of socks in the works - one almost finished:



Merino Lace Socks from "Favorite Socks" and Plymouth Happy Feet yarn - I have about 1/2 of cuff on the other sock.

And then my uncle's socks? I have a toe. That I'm going to frog. Oh well.

1 comment:

Jolynn said...

Looks like you're in good shape for Christmas gifts! That sock is lovely!