Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little Bitty Update

It's been crazy this week, and now all that I am ALMOST done with this week and with the work involved. Now, all that's left is a take home test, the background of my self portrait, and one little reading that has a one little essay attached. The last two are due tomorrow, and tomorrow is the day that I leave at 925 and come back at 720. But this is my last art class of the semester and we're getting some pizza, so I don't think I'll be too exhausted tomorrow.



I started some socks for my cousin, but I like them more, I don't know if he wears them, so my conclusion is that they're now for me!

Remember how it was snowing sunday? Now it's supposed to rain for three days straight and be 60 (like it was today). Oh well. So much for December! That's all for now, too much work to do too much knitting.

No comments: