Friday, May 8, 2009

FO: Silk Kerchief

I knit this from some silk my aunt Anneli in California gave me when I visited her about a year ago. She sent me home with my wheel, and some fiber and some of this silk! I saw the silk kerchief pattern, and realized I finally had something to do with the silk - also this pattern used up all but a little tiny bit of the yarn so no leftovers!



Pattern: Silk Kerchief
Yarn: Two little balls of handspun silk, about a lace/fingering weight.
Needles: Size 2 US, knitpicks harmony circ



It's really lightweight, and even though it's entirely unpractical to wear a scarf in may, now I have the choice!

4 comments:

Team Knit said...

It's so pretty! I love the delicate lilac shades, and that silk must feel So nice!!

- Julie

Isabel Toile-dAraignee said...

Mmm, that's lovely. It must feel so nice against your neck.

Elizabeth said...

It's so gorgeous, especially with that top!

Vee said...

It's beautiful! I love the colorway of the yarn.