Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Buttons, and 7 More Repeats!

I found some buttons, at my new place of employment - Joann Fabrics! I'm pretty excited to start there, in another week and a half. It's supposed to be only 5-10 hours a week, but I'm going to continue working at the costume shop too.



These buttons I found were among a collection by Dritz, and all of them were lovely! There were some lovely larger ones that would be perfect for a Liesl or something similiar. And they weren't pricey either, about $7 bought me 9 buttons.

I'm on the sixth section of the Lily shawl.



I love it, I can't wait til it's finished, AND I love the pattern, yarn and needles. I'm using Misti Alpaca lace (my third time using it, I love alpaca fiber), and Addi Lace needles. Just loving every part of this knit!

Hopefully, the weather will cool down enough to get my mom to wear the vest for some photos soon!

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

those are definitely great buttons! And your Lily shawl is looking so lovely.

- Julie