Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beginnings and Almost Endings!

After finishing two projects, I was at a lost as to what to cast on. I have a couple sweaters in the back of my mind, and I want to make myself a sweater vest like my mom's later on, but I do need class knitting right now. I started a Damson for that purpose, but I also want to make a Tomtem for my baby cousin max. I'm thinking I'm going to use cotton ease, but I just haven't bought it yet!

And I picked up the purple Rick sock from Cookie A.'s book again, and I'm pretty close to finishing now!



I was inspired because apparently she's coming out with ANOTHER book! I've only knit three socks from the Sock Innovation book, and I want to knit at least three or four more, and the new book has all these new fantastic looking patterns!

Today is my last day at Lake Compounce for the season. It's supposed to be pretty hot, so I hope its not too busy! And soon I'll have time to actually knit a lot and sew on the weekends (when I'm not working at Joann's which I'm sure will provide a lot of inspiration).

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

those socks look awesome!! I haven't seen those ones before.

- Julie