Thursday, December 31, 2009

09

I knit a lot this past year, and while I would love to do a whole wrap up, I switched around in photo servers!

My favorites, though!



Do you see those three sweaters? Three! And I wear two of them regularly - so much that they need a bath (I have plans for it tomorrow).

The cotton one I don't wear so much mostly because the summers are hot here! I'm planning on the one I'm knitting for mike, then one for my mom... and of course the owls one for me! So, I guess I'm a sweater knitter now?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous projects!! I'm sure you'll have many more in 2010.

Lolly said...

Wow! what a year! you made some amazing things ;) can't wait to see what 2010 holds for your crafting endeavors!

juicyknits said...

Wow! Great FOs, and Yes, I noticed the three sweaters. Congratulations!